- 2 Sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into large pieces
- 1/4 Kabocha pumpkin, seeded, cut into large pieces
- 4 Beets, peeled and quartered
- 2 Shallots, peeled and halved
- 1 Bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 2 Anaheim pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 Small bunch of herbs, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Cups vegetable stock
- 3 Cups white beans, cooked until tender
- 2 Tablespoons mint oil
- Salt and Pepper
Toss vegetables in oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
Roast in 400 oven until cooked through and caramelized.
Place in blender, puree until smooth
Put in stock pot, add six cups of vegetable stock, 2 cups of beans.
Toss one cup of the beans with one tablespoon mint oil.
Place hot soup in bowl and garnish with minted beans and drizzle with mint oil.